Eniola holds a Master of Laws Degree in Commercial Law from the University College, London.
She is an enthusiastic and focused individual who enjoys being part of a successful and productive team. She has a wealth of experience in corporate and commercial law garnered over a number of years and has a good poise under pressure. She is fluent in English language and has a good command of French language. She was awarded a diploma certificate in French language by the French Ministry of Education.
Prior to joining Greychapel Legal, Eniola has worked in the law firms of Banwo & Ighodalo, Adepetun, Caxton Martins, Agbor& Segun(ACAS Law), Wole Olanipekun & Co.
Eniola has a track record of awards and accolades to her name. While in the university, she was the best student in Jurisprudence as well as Gender and the law.
She was recently awarded a certificate of recognition by the World Bank in acknowledgment of her contribution to the Ease of Doing Business Initiative in Nigeria. She is a registered capital market consultant with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Nigeria.
- Banking & Finance
- Business & Regulatory Advisory
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
- Tax Advisory
Bachelor of Laws Degree, University of Lagos
Master of Laws Degree in Commercial Law, University College, London.
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK
- Part of a team that advised the Assets Management Corporation of Nigeria on the divestment of its equity stake in one of the major commercial banks in Nigeria.
- Part of a team that advised a telecommunications infrastructure group that provides wholesale internet and other telecommunications services on the most optimal way to reduce its tax exposure and foreign exchange risks in relation to its business arrangement.
- Part of the team that advised a group of schools in connection with a capital raising transaction to fund expansion plans and certain debt obligations.