Ife holds a Masters Degree in International Commercial Law from the University College, London (UCL) Prior to which she obtained her LLB Degree from the University of Lagos where she finished with a Second-Class Upper Degree.
She has an attention to details and is a good team player. She has garnered experience over a number of years with a progressive career path in corporate and commercial law practice working in Law firms as well as a Building and Construction Company.
- Banking & Finance
- Business & Regulatory Advisory
- Labour and Employment
- Real Estate
- Start-up Advisory
Bachelor of Laws Degree, University of Lagos
Master of Laws Degree, University College, London
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Institute of Cultural Diplomacy
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Part of a team that advised on the successful acquisition of a multi-million dollar off-shore jack-up drilling rig for a Client in the oil and Gas Exploration and Production Business.
- Part of a team that advised a company on the acquisition of investment equity in a Gas production Company.
- Part of a team that advised a Company on employment restructuring. Reviewed various Contracts, workforce management Agreements, advised on trade union matters.