Bisola holds a Master of Laws Degree (with distinction) in Banking and Finance Law from Queen Mary University of London and is an alumnus of the University of Lagos, Nigeria. She also routinely advises on a wide range of corporate and commercial transactions and has written articles on diverse subjects from securing alternative funding for capital projects to reviewing contemporary issues in the banking and finance sector.
- Banking & Finance
- Business & Regulatory Advisory
- Capital Markets
- Estate Planning
- Startup Advisory
Bachelor of Laws Degree, University of Lagos
Master of Laws Degree, Queen Mary University of London
- Nigerian Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK
- Part of the team that advised the Nigerian Ministry of Power on the alternative funding opportunities available to the Nigerian Power Sector
- Part of the team that advised a leading trust Company on the creation and documentation of various security interest in a multi-billion Naira syndicated credit facility on behalf of a leading plastics manufacturing company
- Part of the team that reviewed the corporate finance and security documentation of a leading Nigerian financial institution in a bid to standardize its loan documentation in line with international best practices
- Part of the team that acted as Solicitors to the Security Trustee in the proposed N140 Billion (one hundred and forty billion Naira) Medium Term Note Programme by the Nigeria Mortgage Refinance Company Plc.
- Contributor to the Doing Business report; an annual publication of the World Bank which benchmarks the ease of doing business in 185 economies worldwide